Getting Me Elected as National President is
Getting Visionary Leadership
Time to steer and lead a virile association of FUTO Alumnae
Endy has done well for himself as a person, I am sure he will replicate same for FUTO Alumni Association.
I’d say do it! The possibilities are endless. I also want to thank you for offering yourself up for this position. Thumbs Up!
Ndubuisi was the Chairman of the Committee that delivered on the maiden Alumni Mentorship Programme.
Ndubuisi is a man of his words, let’s all support him as the next National President of our association
Embracing change, we will provide robust platforms for member participation through multiple virtual and e-channels. A very functional e-commerce enabled website and actively promoted social media channels will be deployed to deepen Alumni contacts, interface and engagements.
Our stakeholders are our MEMBERS, the University Administration, Lecturers and Students.What benefits will these Alumni deliver during my tenor to Members?
- Excellent Networking opportunities for business and personal development.
- Alumni assistance and support for members in terms of information and engagements with the University.
- Alumni-Only Investment opportunities in FUTO.
- Access to research through Alumni- University Research Programme.
Therefore, we all owe FUTO some goodwill and this is the time to GIVE Back!
- Articulate our interests as a group and engage members that are well placed to support such interest.
- Engage with the University authorities to influence policies and practices within the University that will enhance the image and ranking of the University, improve the quality of graduates and increase our graduate placements in the industry.
- As a corporate body and as an elite pressure group, engage political authorities and institutions to provide support and intervention to the University.
Why Choose My Candidature?
- Undertake tangible Project activities
- Promote Industry-University Linkages.
- Source for University Endowments through highly placed members.
- Promote and support Industry-specific research works at University.
- Galvanize distinguished Alumnus to be part-time members of the University Faculty on voluntary basis.
- The University lecturers remain the essential DNA in every FUTO graduate
- The Alumni Association will collaborate with the University to
- Improve their work experiences while doing this onerous and very important work
- Support lecturer professional development programmes
- Instigate an Alumni Recognition/Award Scheme for Lecturers
The Alumni Association during my tenure will work very actively to engage and deliver benefits to this very important stakeholder. This early engagement will also serve as a veritable tool for their early recruitment to Alumni activities and experience. Some of the planned engagement activities include:
- Expand and structure the Alumni Mentorship Programme to be more sustainable.
- Provide a veritable platform through the Alumni Website for students to seek Industrial attachment and Graduate Internship positions with Alumni business owners.
- Institute Student Awards/Scholarships.
- Promote Alumni Investments/Projects that directly benefit students